Farming Agreements

JM Osborne Rural & Sporting have significant experience in the negotiation and creation of Agricultural Occupancy Agreements, whether they are Tenancies, Contract or Share Farming Agreements. We work for Landlords and Tenants.

Our team have specialist knowledge of rural Arbitration and Mediation. These include; dealing with disputes over rent, dilapidations, forfeitures and responsibility for repairs. We negotiate on our clients behalf for the best outcome.

The types of agreements we manage are as follows:

  • Farm Business Tenancies (Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995)
  • AHA Tenancies (Agricultural Holdings Act 1986)
  • Contract Farming Agreements
  • Share Farming Agreements
  • Grasskeep Licence
  • Arable Cropping Licence

"We did everything that JM Osborne told us and have benefitted enormously from their very practical advice. They were unlike any other consultants we have come across – most refreshing!"

5/ 5 stars

Copyright © 2024. JM Osborne Rural & Sporting. All rights reserved. Registered in England and Wales No. 12526529.